Motion Graphics and Video Editor
Launceston - Salaried
We are looking for someone passionate with great communication skills that can generate innovative ideas and work unsupervised to produce unique and compelling content. To be successful in this position you’ll be a self-starter, capable of delivering creative ideas, show great attention to detail and an overall team player – After Effects proficiency is a must.
We want only the best to join the SCA CREW. You will be successful if you;
- Have high-level professional skills in graphic design, with a focus on motion graphics creative and demonstrated artistic talent and creativity; Ideally with 2-3 years’ industry experience.
- Possess advanced expertise in After Effects and Avid Media Composer with a strong design eye and intuitive sense of timing with the ability to produce, write, edit and post produce audio visual content.
- Have strong typography skills & attention to detail with excellent grammar and spelling and the ability to edit sound, to create dynamic background for videos is essential.
- Proficiency with Cinema 4D and the Adobe Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom Premiere Pro, Indesign and Colour Grading is beneficial.
- Understand post-production workflows to ensure each job is approached in the most flexible, streamlined way possible and autonomously manage multiple projects, work to tight deadlines, responding to client feedback and implementing required changes is expected
- Understand strong design and branding principles and have the ability to keep up-to-date with latest software and design trends and adapt as necessary.
- Website development and 3D animation skills are advantageous.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation - If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
While this is advertised as a full-time role we would also explore flexible hours for the right candidate.
Along with your CV and cover letter in 100 words or less explaining why you're perfect for the role, please provide links to your showreel or examples of completed work that demonstrate the essential skills listed above. Please read the qualifications for this position carefully. We will only consider applicants who meet the majority of the criteria listed above and who supply a link to their most recent Showreel within their application.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, along with your 100 words. We look forward to receiving your application!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.