Wagga Wagga - Casual / Temp
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
The Promotions Assistant work on a wide range of cool tasks including outside broadcasts, station promotions, and small and large events. From talking with our listeners, handing out prizes and representing our fantastic radio brands the Promotions Assistants really are the face of our promotions team.
• Provide excellent customer service to both our clients and listeners
• Take initiative to ensure that activities are run smoothly
• Be the face of our brands, always representing us in the best possible way
• Working on small and large events
• Participate in station promotions and assist with outdoor broadcasts
• Provide feedback on Team Leader’s performance
• Adaptable to a range of different event types and activities
• A flexible schedule with the ability to work nights and weekends.
• Attend regular team meetings
Make no mistake, the best hires the best. Our next Promotions Assistant will;
• Have good written and verbal communication abilities
• Build teamwork and co-operation across Southern Cross Austereo by sharing resources, knowledge and skills
• Manage own time effectively- Proven ability to manage multiple concurrent projects, and prioritise between them.
• Confidently originate, develop and present new ideas and arguments constructively
• Have a positive attitude to change and new challenges
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
SCA has plenty of perks including a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.