Central Coast - Full time
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
SCA wants YOU to join the crew as our newest Show Producer, based in the Central Coast. In consultation with the Group Content Director (GCD), you will develop and execute the Content strategy to produce a ratings winning show in the style and essence as directed by the GCD. This role will also mentor and develop other Producers, including assisting with new idea generation and developing new structures
• To consistently keep an outward focus on the local market and monitor competitors activities regularly
• Ensure all on-air content meets relevant risk assessment guidelines and on-air codes before going live
• Provide insight to the GCD and other producers on competitor tactic activity within Australia and overseas
• Work in conjunction with the GCD, Network Content Director, the On-Air Talent and Product Team in maintaining and executing the Content objectives
• Act as a talent scout for the network to build up a talent bank of future on-air talent and producers
Make no mistake – SCA wants the best. The successful applicant will:
• Have good written and verbal communication abilities
• Build teamwork and co-operation across Southern Cross Austereo by sharing resources, knowledge and skills
• Think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for both self and others
• Confidently originate, develop and present new ideas and arguments constructively
• Constantly be open to new ideas and ways of doing things differently
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.