Playout Support Analyst - Audio
Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
The successful candidate will perform audio playout operations and provide specialist knowledge and project management expertise within a technology context to meet the company objectives.
- Work closely with the Playout Lead Analyst (Audio) to assist in the operation, maintenance, housekeeping, training of staff and planning of audio playout systems across the Southern Cross Austereo group.
- Provide local technology staff with technical and operational direction or advice relating to playout where needed.
- Provide user support for audio playout systems including Zetta and where necessary ScaSat
- Provide user support for music scheduling systems including GSelector
- Ensure individuals, teams, colleagues and managers receive appropriate information which is accurate and timely.
- Appropriately escalate technical issues to higher levels of support within SCA or to software or hardware vendors such as RCS or HP
- Design, develop and deliver effective audio playout procedures and processes for SCA.
- Provide senior management with timely reports on all engineering activities.
Required Skills and Knowledge
- Technically adept with a strong track record in broadcasting or related industry with a thorough knowledge of operational processes.
- Excellent management skills with a proven record in the delivery of specific projects.
- Ability to engage and build relationships with diverse stakeholder companies.
- Experience in large scale project management.
Interested? Apply now.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.