TV Commercial Producer
Whyalla - Salaried
• Looking for a great team? Find it at Southern Cross Austereo!
• Exciting career opportunity in Whyalla & Port Pirie
• Vibrant culture, highly supportive environment, fantastic training
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, is looking for two enthusiastic and highly motivated Producers to join the team in Whyalla or Port Pirie. You will conceptualise, film & edit outstanding and innovative commercials for Television and other media as required that meets the strategic direction of SCA.
What will you be doing?
- A multi-faceted role designing/filming/editing and creating quality Television commercials for a local client base.
- Liaising with clients and Account Managers to achieve the best possible product.
- Working to strict deadlines and production budgets.
What do we want from you?
- A proven track record within a creative production environment, high end camera experience is a must.
- Thorough experience with video editing systems and associated programs - Particularly the Adobe suite.
- Exceptional time management skills along with the ability to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- A team player with the ability to work independently and as part of a tight knit group.
- Graphic design experience an advantage.
- A fresh thinker with a keen eye for detail.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
The benefits of working for us are countless – to name a few we provide flexible working arrangements, a focus on work-life balance, plenty of opportunity for internal progression, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter - including salary expectations.
Southern Cross Austereo is proud to be an inclusive employer that offers a safe and supportive environment for ALL of our staff, so that you can be your very best self at work. We are passionate about diversity and we strongly encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds and experiences to apply. Should you require any additional support or considerations throughout our recruitment process, please do not hesitate to contact our Recruitment Team to discuss how we can accommodate your needs.
Please note Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to begin the recruitment process for suitable candidates immediately.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.