Digital Video Content Producer
Brisbane - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As the Digital Video Producer, you are responsible for the creation, production and execution of Video content for Brisbane’s Hit Network websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain Brisbane audiences.
The Digital Video Producer will be responsible for creating, producing and executing Video content for the Brisbane’s Hit Network digital presences working with the respective Content teams and the wider Network digital teams to provide Brisbane audiences with fresh, compelling and on Brand video content.
The Digital Video Producer will have creative flair with the ability to generate innovative ideas that will attract new audiences by producing unique and compelling video content through various digital channels including online, mobile and social media whilst ensuring all online content meets relevant risk assessment guidelines and codes before going live.
- Scope, research, create & produce content for the Station’s brands into numerous digital channels including, but not limited to, premium and social video, blog posts, audio clips, podcasts, photo galleries, show highlights, poll topics and post on multiple social media sites.
- Manage expectations and implement Video production processes ensuring such projects are in-line with deadlines and budget restrictions.
- Shoot, Edit and Produce Video Content to the highest standards and spec using Camera equipment and premium editing software (Premiere Pro).
- Operating all digital equipment including any video and still photography that may be required by the Content Director and key show producers when necessary for use on Southern Cross Austereo websites, video players and social media.
- Seek opportunities to create unique and exclusive Video content that compliments the on air channel.
- Analysis and understanding of audience based research to assist with the development of relevant Video content for the target audience.
- Maintain an advance level of awareness of developments in the new media and digital/video/social industries.
- Watch relevant TV shows, read relevant websites and newspapers/magazines for the audience and provide content ideas for the stations.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please submit your resumé, show reel and cover letter (with salary expectations).
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.