Gold Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2500 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
Working closely with the Content Director and Head of Hit Production, you will produce high quality Breakfast & Workday Imaging. This role will give you a lot of creative freedom as you develop innovative and relevant content that is targeted for the listener demographic, client and requirements of the station. You will ensure that all on air content meets relevant station guidelines and on air codes of practice before going live.
Typical duties will include (but are not limited to):
• Ensure on air deadlines are met for audio production/voicing material
• Construct and mix breakfast content and station imaging using Pro-Tools.
• Produce promos for Promotions and Content as required.
• Correctly catalogue produced audio
• Ensure that promos are produced to run to the scheduled time
• Accurately Archive and catalogue all produced material.
• Liaise with Content Teams & be aware of impending workload.
As the successful candidate, you will:
• Knowledge of all production systems including ProTools and Zetta
• Ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
Are you the best person for this brilliant opportunity? Please submit your resume, audio demo (3 minutes max) and cover letter to the link below outlining your salary expectations and why we should consider you.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.