Brisbane - Salaried
If you love the idea of waking up Brisbane with a crew of radio legends – this is your dream gig!
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s most innovative and exciting entertainment based media companies is looking for talented and seasoned professionals to join the team.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. To be considered, you’ll possess the following:
- A distinctive on-air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners with a burning desire to be heard
- Understand how to get the best from your on air hosts – on and off the air
A genuine passion for music, sport and everything Brisbane
- Reliable and relentless, adaptable to working with and supporting all types of personalities
- Unique ideas about how to design, prepare and execute engaging content that engages a 35+ audience across our social and digital assets
- The skills of a Studio wizard (you can panel a desk like Hendrix shreds a Stratocaster) with knowledge of Zetta highly desirable
- A sound knowledge and understanding of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Above all, you will have a great attitude & an eagerness to learn from their peers and some of the best radio minds in the business
SCA is a values driven organisation - If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? We bet you are. Apply now by submitting your CV and an up to date air check.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment immediately and may close applications once a sufficient talent pool has been sourced. So if you’re interested, please don’t delay!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.