Digital Account Manager
Melbourne - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent, and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting, and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return, we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
About The Role
We are looking for a highly motivated Digital Account Manager to join our Melbourne Digital Sales Team.
You would be responsible for driving Digital Audio revenue through both direct and programmatic transactions.
This role includes collaborating with the wider sales teams in driving Digital Audio revenue through strategy and media planning, consultative selling, and campaign management.
What You’ll Do
- Maintain excellent customer service to SCA’s advertisers including Direct, Agency and Programmatic
- Maximise digital revenue across all SCA digital products including LiSTNR Streaming and Podcasts, Press Start Gaming, SoundCloud and Sonos Radio
- Develop new digital clients and build retention strategies to drive repeat business
- Collaborate with wider sales teams to develop advertising solutions from brief, response, pitch, implementation, and post campaign reporting
Who You Are
- 3+ years experience in media sales, implementation and/or planning with a desire to grow within the industry
- Experience in building and managing media plans and campaigns
- High level understanding of programmatic transactions
- Excellent communication skills and ability to adapt using a range of styles
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Ability to construct strong sales rationale using data and audience insights
- Commission and bonus incentives
- Monthly phone allowance
- Learning and development opportunities, with on-the-job training initiatives
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more!
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation - If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
Please note Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to begin the recruitment process for suitable candidates immediately
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.