Group Sales Manager
Sydney - Contract
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- 12-month Mat leave position in our vibrant World Square offices
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- Competitive salary package
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
As our next Group Sales Manager, you will report into the Head of Agency Sales, and join a high-performing, fast-paced Media Sales team. In this key leadership role, you will be instrumental in providing a clear vision, coaching, mentoring, and bringing out the very best in your people. With access to SCA's product suite, including; LiSTNR, SoundCloud, the Hit and Triple M networks, you will formulate and implement plans and strategies to ensure goals and budgets are achieved.
The skills and experience you will need:
• A proven record in business solutions selling- with experience in the entertainment and media sector being highly advantageous
• An ability to foster and maintain solid working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
• A focus that is commercially-minded and business-orientated, with an ability to develop and inspire staff
• First-class negotiation and presentation skills
• Extremely solid knowledge of the media landscape and a passion for the industry
SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.