Gippsland - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo, one of Australia’s leading media companies, is on the lookout for an experienced Commercial Content Producer to join our Gippsland team, based in beautiful Warragul!
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- A proven track record in professional Television Commercial/Video Content Creation, combining high end camera, location lighting and audio recording experience.
- Demonstrated involvement with video and graphic editing systems and associated programs, particularly AVID Media Composer, those within the Adobe Creative Cloud or similar
- Renown creative writing skills, impeccable grammar, and tech/computer literacy
- A Tertiary qualification within Multimedia/Production or related field/s
- A knowledge of commercial television industry standards and regulations
- A broad understanding of media industry trends and how they relate to video content creation
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and as part of a tight knit group
- A team focus as an ‘all-rounder’ who can problem solve and pro-act to challenges
- An outside of the square approach with an odd-ball sense of humour and keen eye for detail
Sound like you? Send us your reel!
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team, you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please submit your résumé, cover letter (with salary expectations) and a link to your previous work. We look forward to receiving your application.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.