Channel NINE TV Account Manager (SCA Wollongong)
Wollongong - Salaried
- Do you have a passion for media and the TV industry?
- Do you enjoy designing and selling tailored advertising solutions?
- Do you like building strong relationships with local businesses looking to grow their brand?
SCA Wollongong is looking for their next star TV Account Manager, who will be planning and selling successful Channel 9 advertising solutions. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining an established list of TV clients, whilst finding and developing new business opportunities. You will be driven by success and have a desire to help businesses grow their brand through traditional TV media, whilst ensuring that you meet and exceed monthly & quarterly revenue targets.
The key attributes we are looking for include:
- A self-starter who can work autonomously
- An excellent communicator who adopts a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to our clients and internal stakeholders
- Hard working, resilient and confident
- Genuine passion for the TV & media industry
- Problem solving & creative approach
- Exceptionally well presented
- A team player who thrives on collaboration
- Enjoys networking & pursuing new business opportunities
- Relationship focused & LOVES all things sales
We require you to have:
- 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- A positive attitude to change and new challenges
Most of all SCA is a values driven organisation – If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your salary expectations and availability.
Still not convinced?
SCA Wollongong operates from state-of-the-art facilities at UOW’s Innovation Campus, North Wollongong. We’ll provide you with all of the latest tools, technology, training and support required to succeed in the role. SCA also focuses on work-life balance and provides numerous flexibility options through company initiatives like SCA Your Way. If you want to be a part of a dynamic and progressive media company whilst enjoying the lifestyle in which the Wollongong/Illawarra region provides, then we’d love to hear from you!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.