Media Account Manager
Sunshine Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivalled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
As our newest Media Account Manager, you will join our close-knit and high performing Sunshine Coast team and will be tasked with building close relationships within the Sunshine Coast local business network to create innovative, tailored advertising solutions with SCA’s diverse array of media assets.
This is the perfect role for an ambitious people-person who is looking for the opportunity to kick-start a meaningful career with Australia’s largest media company.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who is:
- A master in the untrainable behaviours; self-disciplined, persistent, hardworking, resilient and confident (sense of humour highly desirable)
- An excellent communicator, who knows how to build rapport quickly with team members and clients
- Loves all things Aussie TV, Radio, Podcasting and Digital Media
- A team player who thrives in a fast-paced, goal orientated and vibrant working environment
- Looking to kickstart their career in the media industry
- Naturally comfortable to engage and network with existing and new clients
- Understands how to deliver great customer service consistently
- Sees the opportunity in adversity
Ideally, you will have:
- Experience building relationships with local businesses and has a passion for their community
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
- Experience and be comfortable with the various aspects of new business development
- A creative flair and the ability to think outside the box to create innovative solutions
- An unrestricted driver’s license and a strong local knowledge of the Sunshine Coast region
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, workplace banking programs, concert tickets, footy tickets, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.