Assistant to Content Directors
Brisbane - Contract
This is a rare opportunity to join our team as a Professional Assistant providing high levels of support to members of our Brisbane Content function. The role would suit an Administration Assistant with proven experience providing a range of executive, secretarial and administrative support services. This is a challenging and dynamic position which requires energy and passion for the work. Few days will be the same as you manage the heavy workloads of the Triple M & Hit Network market leaders.
This position is available on a 10-month parental leave contract.
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Prior experience providing high quality PA or admin support to a senior manager or team of managers (media industry highly desirable)
- A proactive approach to work and the ability to anticipate the daily needs of the managers you will report to
- Excellent diary management skills – you know how to prioritise and coordinate conflicting tasks with prior experience in managing multiple busy diaries
- Strong previous experience organising national travel bookings and events
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to remain highly professional, calm and effective under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills that allow you to forge relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Above all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close applications once a suitable pool of applications has been received.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.