Finance Systems Analyst - Location flexible
Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Melbourne, Gold Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position, available to be based from any of our vibrant, open-planned and CBD-located capital city offices
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, Birthday leave, volunteer leave, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive, inclusive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression
What's the role?
We are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to provide the finance team with systems support and guidance for SAP and other related platforms. In addition, you will be responsible for providing day to day support to the finance team regarding functional usage and issues, SAP specific reporting requirements, have input into projects that involve finance and liaise with the support vendors for larger support issues. This is a small team and you will have input into all facets of the finance system.
Make no mistake, we are looking for the best. As the successful applicant you will have:
- A Degree or background in Accounting or Finance
- Configuration knowledge in the FICO areas
- Exposure or knowledge of Winshuttle
- Exposure or knowledge of Chris21
- Exposure of knowledge of GL Wand
- Experience in translating business analysis into business solutions
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- An impeccable eye for detail
- Excellent time management skills and be able to work with strict deadlines
- Have a passion for delivering high levels of customer satisfaction for internal clients
- A desire to be a part of a high performing and successful team.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.