Media Sales Coordinator
Cairns - Contract, Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, the best talent, and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return, we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
What’s on offer for you?
- Position in our Cairns offices
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
As our next Media Sales Coordinator, you will ensure the smooth running of the Sales Department by providing full support for Account Managers and Sales Managers daily. Providing high levels of internal and external client satisfaction will be your aim, helping to maximise revenue through designing and preparing client proposals, entering booking information, generating a range of reports, and managing our client database. Please note this is a 9-month mat leave cover.
We are looking for the newest member of the SCA Crew who;
• Hard working, resilient and confident
• A team player with a positive attitude to change and new challenges
• Highly attentive to detail with strong Microsoft Office skills – particularly Excel and Powerpoint
• Genuinely passionate about the media industry and interested in growing your career in media sales
• At least 1 year of experience in a busy sales support role- experience in the Media industry is preferred
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.