Sales Systems Manager
Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position, based in Sydney’s vibrant World Square in SCA’s freshly renovated office space!
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for training, development and progression
What’s the job?
Reporting into the Head of Information Technology, the Sales Systems Manager’s role is to supervise and maintain the organization’s sales applications and systems through best practices and the appropriate staffing and management of a technical team.
The Sales Systems Manager is also responsible for planning and coordinating the processes required for the provision of user applications and systems necessary for business operations. As the newest member of the ICT leadership team, you will apply proven communication and problem-solving skills to guide and assist the user groups and team members on issues related to the design, development, and deployment of mission-critical information and software systems.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Track record of managing applications and/or systems management within the Media industry or similar
- Passion, interest, and experience in managing a diverse and high performing national team who are geographically dispersed
- Proven experience in overseeing the direction, development, and implementation of software solutions
- Strong knowledge of system and software quality assurance best practices and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures.
- Extensive experience with media sales software applications from Operative, Marketron and/or RCS
- Experience with Salesforce (highly desirable)
The position offers entry into a fast moving, progressive and award-winning digital environment. Passion for delivering great results will be key to your success.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.