Digital Marketing Account Manager
Canberra, Central Coast, Coffs Harbour, Newcastle, Wollongong, Shepparton, Australia - Full time
SCA is rapidly evolving, which means our teams are expanding! We are now on the hunt for passionate Digital Marketing Account Managers to join the SCA team, in the below markets;
What's in it for you:
- Permanent position in our vibrant offices
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- Competitive salary package
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
The job on offer:
As our new Digital Marketing Account Manager, you will be the resource our Broadcast Sales teams come to the most. Supporting not only them but their clients with innovative campaigns that leverage our full suite of tools and drive outstanding results.
Your strategic mind will add value through identifying category trends for our client's marketing campaigns. You will champion 'digital' and promote its reach and commercial benefits to our sales teams to maximise revenue yield.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is familiar with the social media landscape, is passionate about great content, and has strong digital marketing skills. You will have proven ability in social media and digital marketing planning, strategy or implementation.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Experience in a similar role (2 years minimum), degree qualified advantageous
- A successful track record creating and implementing successful digital marketing strategies
- Extensive *professional* use of social media technology, including Paid advertising and analytics
- A true passion for advertising and helping small businesses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional time management and multi-tasking skills
- A positive, solutions focussed mindset
The opportunities are endless when you are working for one of Australia's leading media companies. As the newest member of the team, you'll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
Interested? If so, please submit your résumé, cover letter (with salary expectations). We look forward to receiving your application.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.