Senior Research & Insights Analyst
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
What's in it for you?
- Permanent position, based from our world-class and vibrant office spaces in either Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne
- Flexible working environment(we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Training and development opportunities, health and well-being initiatives, Birthday leave, Volunteering leave, in-office social events and entertainment, corporate insurance offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive, inclusive, and creative company culture that enables you to be your best unique self.
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for progression.
What's the job?
As our newest Senior Research and Insights Analyst you be joining SCA iQ within the national Sales Insights and Effectiveness team to leverage business performance by providing up-to-date analysis on consumers, brands, and categories to appropriate internal and external stakeholders.
Reporting directly to the Client Insights and Effectiveness Director, you will work across Metro Radio, Regional Radio, LiSTNR and TV to provide data analysis and insights on the entire network’s entertainment solutions. You will also be responsible for measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns across a variety of attribution tools, including Brand Lift surveys.
This role can be based in Brisbane, Sydney or Melbourne.
Make no mistake, we are after the best. The successful candidate will HAVE;
- Strong experience within a Media, Agency or Market Research position
- A Degree in Media/Communications/Marketing or similar
- Prior experience in research and survey software, such as Alida Sparq, Nielsen CMV, GfK Radio Ratings, Nielsen Commspoint, is preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of survey writing and analysis, quant & qual methodologies
- Strong proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in data visualisation platforms (Power BI etc) is favourable
- An understanding of the Australian media landscape and the relevant principles of market research
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.