Central Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, the best talent, and the most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting, and dynamic company with a culture of high performance. We look far and wide to employ a diverse workforce – we all bring something a little bit different – and in return, we give you everything you need to bring your best self to work.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our vibrant Gosford office
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the gig:
Our newest Creative Writer will play a vital role in the development of creative ideas and solutions for our clients. Working closely with the Sales team, you'll oversee every aspect of the creative process, from idea generation to creative writing and strategy. We want someone with a passion for creating ideas for radio and other mediums, and an ability to proactively pursue personal and professional development to create world-class ideas – and make a name for yourself in the industry.
The skills and experience you will need:
• Writing Experience, copywriting for marketing and advertising preferred.
• Be able to remain calm and creative under pressure, managing fast turnaround times while still delivering exceptional creative
• Have outstanding organisational skills and be able to juggle competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Adapt well to the dynamic requirements of our Sales teams and the radio advertising market in general
• Have excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with an ability to deal with staff and clients at all levels
• Be proactive in your solutions and work ethic
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.