Gold Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based in our vibrant Gold Coast office.
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
As the Executive Producer for Bianca, Dan and Ben you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day activities and ongoing projects of the Sea FM breakfast team. As EP, it’ll be your job to oversee every aspect of on-air content and talent, executing the overall strategic direction of the show.
We are on the hunt for a seasoned Radio producer who has the hunger, ambition, and skills to take, formulate and execute a successful content strategy! So, if you love early mornings, working in a high energy environment and aren’t afraid of a challenge, we want you!
The skills and experience you will need:
- Be a seasoned Executive or Senior Producer with experience creating exceptional radio content in a metro or large regional market
- Have an in-depth understanding of the breakfast radio market including strategic drivers and audience patterns
- Be a bulldog when it comes to chasing content and guests, you will stop at nothing!
- Desire to lead, develop and inspire your team of Producer’s
- Be able to multitask, work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Be proactive, super organised and takes initiative to innovate with the show vision.
- Be proficient in social media platforms and how to utilise them.
- Possess first-class verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to work cooperatively with multiple teams from audio, visual, talent and other show producers.
- Have superior knowledge of Commercial Radio’s Codes of Practice & Guidelines.
The opportunities are endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. As the newest member of the team, you’ll get all the support and guidance you need to develop your skills, grow your career and reach your full potential.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining your salary expectations.
Please note that SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close applications once a suitable pool of applications has been received. So, if you are keen, please don't delay!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.