Campaign Ideas Manager
Melbourne - Salaried
Before we describe the role to you, let us tell you about the team and who you’ll be working with. As let’s face it, you want to be working with people that make you laugh, challenge and open your thinking, support you to see your ideas get up and encourage you to be your best!
This role sits within the tight-knit team called ‘The Studio’, which is all about using insight-led ideation and dynamic media assets (audio, digital, social, podcasting, events and talent endorsement to name a few) to deliver compelling campaigns for brands.
Within this role, you’ll work alongside a group of talented people who interpret media and communication briefs from a vast array of clients/brands, create compelling idea led media campaigns that leverage the power of audio at its core, package and pitch these ideas to make them pop, and then deliver beyond expectation.
From big national brands to the small businesses that are the backbone of the Australian economy, this role offers unrivalled creative diversity across products, brands and consumer categories.
The role and its traits:
- Creative – If you are curious, immersed in media and culture and simply love originating, developing, and communicating new ideas, this will be of interest.
- Dynamic - You are expressive, energetic and communicative. You have mastered the art of influencing positive outcomes and stakeholder management.
- Productivity/Organised – You are a master at time management and can multi-task different client briefs and other tasks effectively.
- Storyteller - You are a natural storyteller, able to communicate and present an idea that delivers on key objectives and influences different groups of people.
- Flourish with Feedback - You take feedback on like a Boss; you are open to it, you learn from it, and understand its intention for growth.
- Team Spirit – You are motivated by the greater good of the team and thrive from collaborating, riffing and problem-solving with people.
If you have read this far, you must want to know about the role. As our newest Campaign Ideas Manager, your role is to manage the client brief from conception to pitch:
- You are able to create within a process that ensures best practice, managing concurrent projects with short deadlines, whilst maintaining high-quality output.
- You are comfortable working in a group environment as a contributing member of the creative family, in charge of developing a campaign to communicate a brand's message in a way that cuts through and drives results.
- You are able to project manage different elements at once, dealing with an array of different personalities and meeting deadlines.
- You are able to convey the concepts you have developed and a compelling story for brands, in an engaging way to agencies, clients, and senior members of staff.
- You may have a developing interest or passion for marketing theory which you can translate into client briefs and projects.
- You write competently and concisely with the ability to explain complex ideas in a punchy and impactful ‘elevator pitch’ style.
- You thrive within a fast-paced, competitive, and constantly changing environment, with a healthy dose of fun in everything we do.
- You have a minimum of 3 years working on media campaigns for brands (client/media or agency side).
What's on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our vibrant Melbourne office
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- Competitive salary package
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close an advertisement prior to any disclosed close date. So if you're interested, please don't delay!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.