Commercial Audio Producer
Hobart - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- A permanent position in our Hobart office
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the role:
We’re looking for the next superstar Commercial Audio Producer to create outstanding campaigns, in our vibrant office in Hobart. As part of the creative team, you will be one of the Commercial Audio Producers responsible for creating the ads on the Hit and Triple M networks, as well as a multitude of digital audio assets on the LiSTNR network and audio for 7 Tasmania. We’re looking for a producer who is technically gifted, loves collaborating with other creatives to find the best ideas, and someone who enjoys working with VO artists to bring those ideas to life, and can bring clients on the journey with them. This role puts you in the box seat as the golden age of audio continues…
The skills and experience you will need;
- Knowledge of all audio production systems including ProTools & Adobe Audition
- Minimum 1-year experience as a commercial campaign producer
- Ability to grasp issues and business realities relating to the market
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results-driven and delivery focussed
- Motivated and able to work as part of a team
- Experience with Agency sessions, whilst not mandatory, is an advantage.
- An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organization- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximize creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.