Digital Content Producer
Melbourne - Salaried
As our newest Digital Content Producer, you will be responsible for the creation, production and execution of digital and social content for our show’s websites and social media presences and all other relevant digital platforms in order to entertain, attract, and retain audiences.
We want only the best to join the SCA CREW. You will be successful if you;
- Have 2+ years of experience in producing digital and/or social media content
- A solid interest in news and events of the day, someone who consumes – and understands the difference between different types of – media: broadcast, print and digital
- Be a high quality writer, confident with grammar and headlines, who is able to write consistently good copy for public consumption without making errors
- Demonstrable experience at quickly producing visual and shareable content
- Are able to produce, write, edit and post produce audio or visual content
- Have a passion for engaging audiences through social media
- Have experience of using industry standard photo, audio and video editing software
- Have experience participating in projects and content deliverables across national and/or local teams
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Still not convinced?
We have a focus on work-life balance, health insurance discounts, plenty of room for internal progression, workplace banking programs, special client discounts throughout the year, rooftop gigs, social gatherings – the list goes on!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter outlining salary expectations.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.