Brand and Promotions Coordinator
Central Coast - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based in our fun and vibrant Central Coast office
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
Reporting into the Group Brand and Promotions Manager, the Brand and Promotions Coordinator is responsible for working closely with our Content and Sales teams to design and implement multi-platform promotional campaigns for our clients and high rating shows. You’ll help ensure that campaign elements are delivered on time, on brief and on budget. You’ll be designing and executing activity on air and online whilst also implementing industry leading events and experiences for the SCA brands across the country. You will also take charge of the Street Team on the Central Coast, including recruitment, induction and on the job training. This job is fast paced, varied and a WHOLE lot of fun.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Solid MS Office skills, you’ll know your way around Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and written skills
- A creative approach to work, coupled with good problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, you will enjoy engaging with your team and SCA’s listeners
- A passion for radio and the media industry generally
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close advertising once a pool of suitable applicants has been received. Don’t delay, apply today!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.