Agency Account Manager
Brisbane - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic, and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV, and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position in our vibrant Brisbane office
- Competitive salary package
- A range of flexible working options to ensure a work-life balance
- Ongoing Training and Development opportunities
- Birthday leave, volunteer leave, access to health and wellbeing initiatives as well as corporate offers – plus a whole lot more
- A culture of support, growth, and progression for you to thrive in!
About the role on offer:
Our newest Agency Account Manager will report to the Group Sales Manager, joining one of Brisbane’s highest-performing and most collaborative sales teams. We work hard and fast to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders. This portfolio requires someone who is responsive, accurate, collaborative and accessible. With access to SCA's product suite, the strongest audio suite in market, including the Hit and Triple M networks, LiSTNR and SoundCloud, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
The skills and experience you will need:
- 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- A desire to build strong relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders
- A strong understanding of the media market
- Accurate forecasting within a CRM (Salesforce experience is preferable, not essential)
- The ability and desire to generate new business opportunities
- Genuine passion about the media industry and a love for all things sales
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organization- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximize creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.