Group Content Director
Central Coast - Salaried
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Central Coast office.
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression.
What’s the role?
Reporting into the Head of Content – Regional, the Group Content Director is responsible for leading a creative and dynamic content team who develop and achieve content goals across our radio and digital platforms throughout our station across Coastal New South Wales.
Covering some of the most beautiful areas in New South Wales with some of the most entertaining and locally engaging shows! This role will be working with the New South Wales Hit Breakfast Show, The Central Coast Triple M breakfast Shows as well as shows and announcers in Coffs Harbour and Port Macquarie. You will be responsible for ensuring the station's strategic objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, effective tactical planning and execution that makes you stand out.
We are on the hunt for a born leader with a proven track-record inspiring and managing teams as your primary aim will be ensuring SCA’s strategic plan is delivered through all content, and ultimately you will be responsible for delivering winning, engaging audio.
You will maintain exceptional levels of on-air execution, ensuring that only fresh and relevant content goes to air and that our listeners love what they hear. Your leadership and guidance will help develop SCA’s next generation of content superstars!
What you’ll need?
- Success within a Content Leadership role
- A hunger to do whatever it takes to create creative and unique content aligned to the brand
- Expertise in talent management and show development
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to engage SCA’s target audience
- Exceptional time management, the ability to maintain focus and output when working under pressure
- A keen passion for developing and motivating others to perform at their best
- An ability to keep on your toes within a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Possess an intimate knowledge of CRA’s Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards
- Be genuinely passionate about the industry and have the desire to be a future leader of SCA
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities prior to the stated closing date.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.