Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australians through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based in our newly refurbish Sydney office.
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression.
The role on offer:
As our newest Technology Engineer, you will be responsible for providing technology-based services to all areas of the business and work extensively on new technology projects and installations. More specifically, you’ll maintain studio and broadcast technology on a daily basis, ensuring all equipment is functioning at optimal capacity and capability. You will also assist with long-term facility planning and ensure we are embracing new technologies to deliver the most effective outcomes for our staff. This role requires expertise in information technology, audio, broadcasting and electronics.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Ideally have worked in radio; however, candidates with a background in TV, Recording Studio or other relevant industries are encouraged to apply
- Have experience working with contemporary Information Technology infrastructure, operating systems, and applications
- Hold tertiary qualifications in IT, electronics/electrical engineering, or equivalent on the job experience
- Have experience working with contemporary studio or podcasting systems
- Have exposure working with digital audio platforms and related technologies
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills, plus the ability to handle multiple tasks/deadlines at the same time
- Have fantastic communication and interpersonal skills – you’re a team player
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close advertising once a pool of suitable applicants has been received. Don't delay, apply today!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.