Melbourne - Salaried
SCA is looking for a new Account Manager.
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the purpose of the Account Manager is to maximise revenue potential by meeting and exceeding individual and team revenue goals by providing multi-platform advertising solutions to customers, through the implementation of customer-focused selling.
Day to Day:
- Deliver exceptional customer service by tailoring presentations to client-specific needs and a proactive approach to maximising revenue through customer-focused selling.
- Proactively prospect and search for new clients and advertising opportunities.
- To consistently achieve and exceed sales and market share targets within the allocated portfolio of advertising clients.
- Provide accurate and timely forecasts of achievement to budgets and goals.
- Maintain and grow client portfolio with Direct businesses.
- Proactively maximise revenue opportunities through identifying clients' advertising challenges and working with internal resources to provide solutions.
- Proactively identify and establish clear goals and plans for key and target accounts in line with the Customer-Focused Selling service principles of account list management.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with both internal and external clients.
What we are looking for:
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to ensure value is maximised for both clients and the business.
- Superior Presentation Skills and ability to deliver attractive, accurate and customer-focused communication.
- 2-3 years of business-to-business selling experience with consistent and proven results.
- 2-3 years of experience in new business development with consistent and proven results.
- 2-3 years experience in superior customer service.
Base salary: $70,000 - $75,000
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organization- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximize creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Apply today with your CV, and salary expectations.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.