Brand & Promotions Coordinator
Shepparton - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Shepparton office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender-neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for a Brand & Promotions Coordinator to join our incredible team based in Shepperton. As our newest Brand & Promotions Coordinator, it will be your job to ensure that campaign elements are delivered on time, on brief and on budget. You will be executing activity on air, online and out on the street.... Trust us when we say, no two days will be the same!
Experience we’re looking for:
- Solid MS Office skills, you’ll know your way around Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated ability to multitask and work to deadlines under pressure
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation, and written skills
- A creative approach to work, coupled with good problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills, you will enjoy engaging with your team and SCA’s listeners
- A passion for radio and the media industry generally
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.