Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for a Sales Coordinator to join our TV Sales team based in Sydney.
What’s on offer for you?
- Full time Permanent position based out of our vibrant Sydney office
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options)
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
As our newest Sales Coordinator, you will join a collaborative and supportive sales team where you will provide administrative support for Account Managers and Sales Managers daily. Our brilliant team of Sales Coordinators is responsible for high levels of internal and external client satisfaction, helping to maximise revenue through designing and preparing client proposals, entering booking information, generating a range of reports, and managing our client database.
What you’ll be doing:
- Provide administrative support to nominated Account Managers in an effective, detailed and timely manner
- Deliver a high level of client satisfaction through providing prompt, customer focused and professional responses to enquiries and requests, especially questions from clients and with client requirements (i.e. bookings, material, rates, and research)
- Proactively provide support and embrace joint responsibility with Account Managers for client activity and internal reporting activity
- Ensure collaboration with other members of the Sales Coordinator team
- Posting Campaign Reports, Designing, preparing and checking client proposals
- Booking procedure – writing, client authorisation, entering, checking confirmations, providing client with confirmations, filing of broadcast agreements with appropriate paperwork attached
- Being part of the Creative process – briefs (when appropriate), client approval, material instructions, Client pre and post times, Account Queries and Follow Up and Revenue reporting.
- To be a key point of contact in the absence of the Account Manager to ensure the needs of our clients and agencies are met in a customer focused manner
Experience we’re looking for:
• A team player with a positive attitude to change and new challenges
• Highly attentive to detail with strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook)
• Genuinely passionate about the media industry and interested in growing your career in media sales
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Outstanding organisational and time management skills
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.