Triple M Breakfast Executive Producer
Sydney - Salaried
Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & Hit Network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M Networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Sydney office.
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more.
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self.
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for someone to lead Mick & MG in the Mornings as the Executive Producer. This is a Radio Show that is all about an adventure – Mick & MG love nothing more than coming up with huge ideas and making them happen.
Key to the show’s success is culture and the feeling of creating a family, both on-air with listeners, and off-air in the workplace and bringing as many people into this family as possible.
If you are passionate, creative, don’t take no for an answer, know how to adapt to get results, and are an absolute go-getter who thrives on implementing challenging executions, this is the job for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the Triple M Breakfast Show - Mick & MG in the Morning.
- Responsible for creating, directing and executing content on a daily basis.
- Continuing to build a collaborative culture and building internal and external relationships to help with implementing big ideas.
- Implementation of strategic vision for the Show with both short-and-long term planning.
- Day to day organisational and administrative duties to ensure the Show can thrive.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 2+ years experience Producing in a Metro market.
- Passionate and driven with a can-do attitude!
- Highly organized, with exceptional planning ability and attention to detail.
- A champion for Breakfast Radio (particularly Mick & MG in the Morning) who can drive it’s priorities, and help it thrive from a content and commercialization perspective.
- The ability to adapt and think flexibly while being solutions-oriented.
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter via our Careers Page!
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.