National Service Desk Analyst
Melbourne - Salaried
Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Melbourne office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Service Desk Support Analyst to join our IT Service Desk team based in Melbourne.
The Service Desk Support Analyst is responsible for diagnosing and triaging technology issues for SCA’s internal customers. Through this you will use your relevant expertise to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently. The role requires you to be methodical in your approach as you critically analyse problems to advise the most appropriate course of action.
Importantly, our ideal candidate will be a natural ‘people person’ and will be able to rely on their friendly demeanour and ease of communication to clearly communicate technical solutions to our employees.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Telco or ISP experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Experience with Windows OS/Apple OS, Active Directory, Office 365, MS Office suites, Citrix. Windows OS and Active Director are essential.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting Mac and windows PCs, Citrix, desktop and mobile applications, cisco telephony administration.
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN fundamentals, wireless & VPN technologies
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware (HP and Apple)
- Anti-Virus products and PC Security
- IITL certification (Highly Desirable)
- Able to work in rotational shifts, manage on-call outside office hours & weekends and when business demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.