TV Account Manager
Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
SCA’s TV cover reaches all of regional Australia, in conjunction with its affiliations with metropolitan commercial networks. SCA’s affiliations include Network 10, Channel 7, Nine & Sky News.
We’re on the hunt for a TV Account Manager to join our TV Sales team based in Sydney.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Sydney office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
Our newest TV Account Manager will report into the Group Sales Manager and will join a high-performing and collaborative team that works hard and fast to grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in. With access to SCA's product suite, including Network 10, LiSTNR, SoundCloud, the Hit and Triple M networks, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
Experience we’re looking for:
• 2-3 years of B2B selling experience with consistent and proven results
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• The ability to think ahead in order to establish an efficient and appropriate course of action for self and others
• A positive attitude to change, and new challenges
• Genuinely passionate about the media industry and a love for all things sales
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.