Triple M Regional Breakfast Announcer
Perth - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & Hit Network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for an Announcer to join our Triple M Regional Team based in Perth.
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Perth office.
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- All the advantages and audience connection that comes with regional radio whilst still living in a metro market and one of the greatest cities in Australia.
- Award-winning, highly supportive, and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
In this role, you will work closely with the Content Director to ensure the station's strategic objectives are achieved through excellent local communication, effective tactical planning/execution and on air work that makes you stand out. You should embrace the WA lifestyle and community though our many content outlets, including; on-air, social and digital.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Be passionate about Triple M music!
- Be competent with commercial radio music scheduling experience.
- Have knowledge of Zetta & G Selector.
- Have an understanding of CRA's Codes of Practice and Broadcasting Standards.
- Proficiency in driving the panel and being pro-active in all facets of your role to take Triple M WA and your own career to the next level.
- Enjoy popular culture, social media, current affairs and local events; with a passion for taking content to the next level, both on air and on digital.
- A reliable, hardworking and results driven individual who's able to multitask and perform effectively under pressure.
- A distinctive on air presence that naturally appeals to our listeners and a burning desire to be heard!
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume, Cover Letter and Aircheck via our Careers Page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.