Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for a Campaign Manager to join our Studio team based in Sydney.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant office in Sydney
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
What you’ll be doing:
This role sits within the tight-knit team called ‘The Studio’, which is all about using insight-led ideation and dynamic media assets (audio, digital, social, podcasting, events, and talent endorsement to name a few) to deliver compelling campaigns for brands.
Within this role, you’ll work right alongside a group of talented people who interpret media and communication briefs from a vast array of clients/brands, create compelling idea led media campaigns that leverage the power of audio at its core, package and pitch these ideas to make them pop, and then deliver beyond expectation.
From big national brands to the small businesses that are the backbone of the Australian economy, this role offers unrivalled creative diversity across products, brands and consumer categories.
As our newest Campaign Manager, your role is to manage the client brief from conception to implementation:
- Project manage Campaign Ideas responses, and executive ideas when they become sold campaigns.
- Work under the direction of the Campaign & Implementation Director to establish the detail required to pitch ideas, knowing that it is important for us to be able to deliver what we pitch.
- Collaborate with the Campaign & Implementation Director, Insights Executive and Account Managers to receive and interpret briefs from direct clients and agency partners in market.
- Work with Campaign & Implementation Director and Account Managers to develop pitch execution for responses.
- Work with the Insights Executive to produce campaignable insight driven solutions that deliver on the client objectives and in turn, drive revenue for SCA.
- Research pricing, approvals, logistics and other such details that allow for concepted ideas to be able to be delivered.
- Work with the specialist National Integration Team to ensure the solutions developed and implemented can be delivered.
- Work with Campaign Creative resources (i.e. designers, video producers, writers, commercial producers) to develop assets that enhance the pitch process or deliver materials for sold campaign ideas.
- Where relevant, collaborate with Brisbane Account Managers to assist in the presentation (pitch) of those solutions in market.
- Manage the implementation process of sold campaigns to ensure that specific details are clear for those responsible for implementing ideas.
- Responsible for the contribution to development of all Case Studies relating to work produced by ‘The Studio’ with the assistance and collaboration of the other members of ‘The Studio’ Leadership team.
- Participate in regular on-site and off-site sessions relating to the national function of ‘The Studio’
Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience working in the Media/Digital industry.
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Advertising, PR or related fields desirable.
- Experience driving creative briefs from conception to formal market pitching.
- Ability to contribute to cross-functional collaboration with exceptional internal stakeholder management.
- Ability to provide creative and practical solutions to problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time and meet deadlines consistently.
- Demonstrated capacity to drive implementation in a commercial environment.
- Experience in project management, with strong creative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and the ability to deal with staff and clients at all levels.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.