Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Sydney office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for a passionate and experienced Producer to join the Mick & MG Breakfast team based in Sydney! The purpose of the Producer is to ensure innovative and creative ideas are integrated into the show, ensuring fresh and up-to-date content is put to air.
As a key member of the Content and Product team, the Producer ensures all on-air content is aligned to the relevant station’s key brand message and meets relevant risk assessment guidelines and on-air codes before going live.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Experience creating relevant and on-brand content within a metropolitan Radio market
- A genuine passion for Content and a thirst to create innovative and industry leading content
- Self-motivated and with excellent team working skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to engage with SCA’s target audiences
- The ability and an interest to adapt to new industry technology and best practices in Audio
- Experience demonstrating active problem solving and the ability to think on your feet
- An understanding of legal compliance issues with regards to contests including the assessment of risk around legal and PR outcomes
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.