Orange - Salaried
- Be SCA’s face of iconic Aussie Radio, TV, and Digital Audio brands for the Central West!
- Key leadership role with fabulous scope, generous salary and incentive package on offer
- Seeking strategic, innovative and culture-focussed leader to join SCA's NSW Leadership Team
Southern Cross Austereo is all about delivering absolutely engaging entertainment solutions across an unrivaled portfolio of multimedia brands with the biggest shows, best talent and most exciting events across Australia. We engage staff who are the best in the business and want to work for a supportive, exciting and dynamic company with a culture of high performance.
We are looking for a commercially focused leader to join our Central West NSW team in the role of General Manager. As part of the NSW Leadership Team, you will be responsible for maximising the profitability of the Orange & Dubbo markets. You will achieve this by leading, coaching, and developing a team of creative, passionate, highly skilled and committed media professionals.
As the local SCA business leader, you will thrive in your ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, key accounts, and agencies. Culturally, you will be able to bring your team on a journey of growth and possess attributes such as high levels of energy, EQ, humility, authenticity, and transparency.
This role will be predominantly based from the Orange office, but will require weekly travel to connect with our Dubbo office team members, a generous car allowance will be provided.
Make no mistake, we are looking for the best. As the successful applicant you will have:
- Strong Sales Leadership capability with a proven track record of achieving and exceeding targets
- An existing network and meaningful relationships with prominent industry and business leaders
- Strong leadership and coaching skills, with the ability to inspire diverse and high performing cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to motivate and engage teams and individuals to be their best selves inside and outside of work
- Strong commercial skills and the ability to use financial data and business information to make effective decisions in line with national and local strategies
- An unquenchable desire to drive a culture of success and to achieve the best possible revenue outcomes for your local markets
- A strong understanding of Central West NSW business community and a fierce passion for all things regional NSW
In addition, you will have excellent self-management skills, strong work ethic and a proven ability in building and managing diverse and high-performing teams. This is a fantastic opportunity for an up and coming leader who is looking to test themselves and their skills in a great working environment.
Most of all, SCA is a values driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Interested? Apply now by submitting your resume and cover letter, including salary expectations.
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.