Media Sales Representative
Wagga Wagga - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & Hit Network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our Wagga Wagga office.
- Flexible & hybrid working environment including flexible work timings (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home).
- Ongoing Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave & volunteer leave.
- Highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Salary package including base, car and phone allowance, KPI bonus plus commission.
- Opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
We’re on the hunt for a Sales Representative to join our Sales Team in Wagga Wagga!
Are you an organised, active listener that is curious by nature? Are you a resilient and innovative thinker, who looks outside the box to find a great solution? Then we want to hear from you! People with a passion for media, entertainment and sports will certainly feel right at home in our vibrant and bustling office space.
What you'll be doing:
As our newest Sales Representative, you'll be reporting to the Sales Manager and will become a valuable member of our high-performing and collaborative team. Our team is dedicated to rapid growth and the establishment of robust relationships with key stakeholders, influencing their buy-in. With access to SCA's impressive product suite, which includes LiSTNR, Hit, and Triple M Networks, your role will involve maximizing revenue opportunities to meet monthly targets.
What we're looking for:
- Proven experience in a similar customer service or sales role
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Eagerness and determination to uncover new business opportunities
- A knack for building strong relationships with both clients and internal stakeholders
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter via our Careers Page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.