Central Coast - Full time, Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & Hit Network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for an Account Manager to join our Sales Team based in Gosford.
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
The Hit Network is Australia’s biggest radio network which entertains over 4.8 million Aussie radio listeners across B105, 2Day, The Fox, SAFM, MIX, 41 Hit stations plus DAB+ stations. Home to popular personalities including Fifi Box, Ed Kavalee, Dave Hughes, Carrie Bickmore, Tommy Little & Erin Molan.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Gosford office.
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Salary package including base, car and phone allowance, KPI bonus plus commission!
- Flexible working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options, not just working from home – Work life balance is everything!).
- Award-winning, highly supportive, and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
What you'll be doing:
Our newest Account Manager will report to the Sales Manager and will join a high-performing and collaborative team that works hard and fast to grow and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders and influence buy-in. With access to SCA's product suite, including LiSTNR, Hit, and Triple M Networks, you will ensure that you leverage all possible revenue opportunities to meet your monthly targets.
What we're looking for:
- 2 years sales experience with consistent and proven results (preferred but not essential).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to take initiative and generate new business opportunities.
- A forward-thinking sales mindset driven by tenacity and adaptability.
- A desire to build strong relationships with clients, and internal stakeholders.
- Genuine interest in the media market and a passion for all things sales!
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume and Cover Letter via our Careers Page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.