Brand Experience Assistant
Bunbury - Casual / Temp
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 6.2 million monthly listeners.
We’re on the hunt for a casual Brand Experience Assistant to join our Hit Squad and Triple M Roadies based in Bunbury!
After 40 years, Triple M continues to be one of Australia’s best-known radio entertainment brands and the only radio network that provides its listeners with a unique combination of Rock’s Greatest Hits, Sport and Comedy.
The Hit Network is Australia’s biggest radio network which entertains over 4.8 million Aussie radio listeners across B105, 2Day, The Fox, SAFM, MIX, 41 Hit stations plus DAB+ stations. Home to popular personalities including Fifi Box, Ed Kavalee, Dave Hughes, Carrie Bickmore, Tommy Little & Erin Molan.
What’s on offer for you?
- Casual position based out of our vibrant Bunbury office!
- Training and development opportunities for growth & progression – we LOVE to promote internally across our 65 offices!
- Highly supportive and creative culture that encourages you to be your best unique self!
Successful applicants will work on some of the biggest radio events including outside broadcasts, station promotions and activations for clients all while representing Hit and Triple M.
Experience we’re looking for:
- Available to work across the week (including weekends) and having an unrestricted driver’s licence is a MUST.
- A highly approachable “people person” with a strong focus on customer service and a keenness to give 110% to every shift!
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to take the initiative in all sorts of situations.
- A proactive team player who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves and help out wherever possible.
- You ideally have experience working in a customer service and / or promotions role.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your Resume via our Careers Page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.