Client Insights & Effectiveness Director
Brisbane - Contract
Who are we?
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
What’s on offer for you?
- Parental leave contract (11 months) position based out of our vibrant Brisbane office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
About the role:
We’re on the hunt for a Client Insights & Effectiveness Director to head up our Client Insights and Effectiveness team, which forms part of SCAiQ. This is an 11 month parental leave contract position and opportunity to work with some of the best in the Australian media industry!
What you’ll be doing:
- Lead the Client Insights & Effectiveness function and motivate, guide and manage the team members to work with sales leaders to create insightful collateral that delivers proof of the efficacy of SCA assets.
- Ensure regular cadence of creating and publishing new sales effectiveness data and studies.
- Work closely with Sales Insights leadership team to to determine relevant insight content for the business.
- Work with clients and manage team to conduct research studies on their behalf.
- Be a champion of SCAiQ and present insights and learnings to internal & external stakeholders.
Experience we’re looking for:
- 8+ years in a Media or Market Research or Insights position.
- Advanced knowledge of research methodologies including digital, radio, TV, online
- Advanced knowledge of research and analytics tools e.g., Nielsen CMV
- Advanced knowledge of survey software e.g., Alida
- Experience with data management platforms (DMP) or customer data platforms (CDP) favourable
- Highly refined research ability to conduct studies (effectiveness, perceptual, brand tracking).
- Advanced knowledge of the Australian media and market research landscape.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.