Digital Account Manager
Sydney - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is Australia’s leading media entertainment company, home of LiSTNR and the Triple M & HIT network. With the ability to reach 95% of the population through our Radio, TV and Digital channels, our mission is to Entertain, Inform & Inspire all Australians Anytime. Anywhere!
In 2021 we launched LiSTNR, a curated and personalised Audio-On-Demand destination. It is home to the Hit & Triple M networks, 25 music stations and over 500 podcasts. LiSTNR is Australia’s #1 podcast network reaching more than 8 million monthly listeners.
LiSTNR produces some of Australia’s most popular podcasts such as Hamish & Andy, The Howie Games and It’s a Lot with Abbie Chatfield as well as the original docu-series podcast, The Children in the Pictures.
We’re on the hunt for a Digital Account Manager to join the team at LiSTNR, Australia's largest reaching digital audio network. This role is crucial to the continued growth of LiSTNR, with the successful applicant proudly utlising an endless range of content-led and data driven solutions through the power of a dynamic, market-leading platform.
What’s on offer for you?
- Permanent position based out of our vibrant Sydney office
- Training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, birthday leave, volunteer leave, concert tickets, footy tickets, social events – PLUS much more!
- Industry leading and gender neutral Paid Parental Leave Policy which offers 20 weeks paid parental leave for a primary carer.
- Award-winning, highly supportive and creative culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Flexible & hybrid working environment (we offer a range of flexible working options to help our people balance work and home life).
- Attractive salary package and opportunities for growth & progression – we love to promote internally across our 65 offices!
What you’ll be doing:
- Maximise digital revenue across all SCA products including LiSTNR streaming and Podcasts, SoundCloud, Sonos Radio, social media & video.
- Develop new digital clients and build retention strategies across key agency patch
- Collaborate with radio sales teams to develop multi-platform advertising solutions
- Ensure digital budgets are met on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Build and maintain strong relationship with internal department and external clients
- Above all, be the face of the LiSTNR brand among your client patch and have fun doing it
Experience we’re looking for:
- 3+ years media experience in a sales or client focused role
- Established relationships in the Sydney media agency market
- High level understanding of the media landscape
- Understanding of programmatic transactions & audience segmentation
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt using a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to customers both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Superior presentation skills and able to deliver solution and customer focused communication.
We are a values driven organisation - if you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a great addition to SCA.
- We’re Better Together
- People are our Power
- Always Curious
- We Push Doors Open
- Be Genuine
Still not convinced?
Head to our TikTok, Life@LiSTNR, for a sneak peak into some of the fun we have at SCA!
Keen? Apply now by submitting your resume via our careers page.
Hot tip: Make sure you download and sign up to LiSTNR – you may be asked about your listening experience throughout the interview process!
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.