Campaign Ideas Manager
Brisbane - Salaried
If you’re a person who loves to create entertaining and engaging campaigns that solve brand marketing challenges, then this might be the role for you.
As 'The Studio's' newest Campaign Ideas Manager, you will receive and interpret briefs from a vast array of clients/brands, uncover a consumer insight and use that to develop a strategic and creative campaign using SCA’s vast range of media assets.
You’ll work with a range of passionate and industry-leading product teams, from brand & promotions, digital, video, social, activations, talent and show producers to build creative and innovative audio-led solutions.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Creative – you love originating, developing and communicating new ideas.
- Storytelling – you are a natural storyteller who can engage and impact different people and consumers.
- Insights & Strategy – you get a kick from crafting a well-thought media strategy – always asking why, where, when and how.
- Dynamic - you are highly motivated, energetic and thrive working in fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Collaborative - you work best when you collaborate and are enriched by working with a team to bring to life a campaign.
- Audio – you understand the audio product and the power it has to connect with people.
As our newest Campaign Ideas Manager, your role is to manage the client brief from conception to implementation:
- You need to be able to create within a process that ensures best practice, managing concurrent projects with short deadlines, whilst maintaining high-quality output.
- You will be comfortable working in a group environment as a contributing member of the creative family, working closely with the Studio team to develop ideas that communicate a brand's message in a way that cuts through and drives results.
- You need to be able to project manage different elements at once, dealing with an array of different personalities and meeting deadlines
- You need to convey the concept you have developed in an engaging way in front of agencies, clients and senior members of staff
- You need to be able to write competently and concisely. Explaining complex ideas in an ‘elevator pitch’ style
- You need to be able to thrive within a fast-paced, highly competitive and constantly changing environment
Most of all, SCA is a values-driven organisation- If you genuinely live and breathe our values, you’ll be a perfect fit for SCA. We collaborate, take initiative, maximise creativity, have courage and act with integrity.
Keen? Submit a copy of your resume and a cover letter, outlining your salary expectations.
SCA reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close an advertisement prior to any disclosed close date. So if you're interested, please don't delay!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.