Service Desk Support Analyst
Melbourne - Salaried
Southern Cross Austereo is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company employing over 2000 staff nationally. We are dedicated to delivering firsts in entertainment solutions with the ability to reach 95% of Australian’s through our Radio, TV and Digital channels. Working at Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment.
What’s in it for you?
- Permanent position based out of our brand new, state-of-the-art Melbourne office
- Birthday leave, training and development opportunities, health and wellbeing initiatives, in-office culture events, corporate offers, PLUS much more!
- Highly supportive culture that enables you to be your best unique self!
- Attractive salary package and opportunity for progression
The role on offer:
Reporting into the National Service Desk Manager, the Service Desk Support Analyst is responsible for diagnosing and triaging technology issues for SCA’s internal customers. Through this you will use your relevant expertise to resolve customer issues quickly and efficiently. The role requires you to be methodical in your approach as you critically analyse problems to advise the most appropriate course of action.
Importantly, our ideal candidate will be a natural ‘people person’ and will be able to rely on their friendly demeanour and ease of communication to clearly communicate technical solutions to our employees.
The skills and experience you will need:
- Previous experience in a similar role (Telco or ISP experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated commitment to exceptional customer service
- Experience with Windows OS/Apple OS, Active Directory, Office 365, MS Office suites, Citrix. Windows OS and Active Directory are essential.
- Technical knowledge and practical experience with troubleshooting Mac and windows PCs, Citrix, desktop and mobile applications, cisco telephony administration.
- Solid understanding of LAN/WAN fundamentals, wireless & VPN technologies
- Printer troubleshooting - Local and network side
- Exceptional knowledge of computer hardware (HP and Apple)
- Anti-Virus products and PC Security
- IITL certification (Highly Desirable)
- Able to work in rotational shifts, manage on-call outside office hours & weekends and when business demands.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The position offers entry into a fast moving and progressive organisation. Passion for delivering great results will be key to your success.
Keen? Apply now by submitting your CV and cover letter, outlining your relevant experience and salary expectation.
Southern Cross Austereo reserves the right to commence recruitment activities immediately and may close advertising once a pool of suitable applicants has been received. Don't delay, apply today!
As one of Australia's most innovative and exciting entertainment-based media companies, working for Southern Cross Austereo is far more than a job – it’s an opportunity to be associated with one of the world’s leaders in media entertainment. Our radio networks are committed to delivering the country’s best entertainment, music, sport, comedy and big events to Australians whilst our digital division is leading the way in thought leadership and innovation. We also have affiliation arrangements with all of the metropolitan commercial television networks which means SCA’s television services cover most of regional Australia. The combination of our TV, Radio and digital assets can reach 95% of Australians, engaging over 10 million people per week, making us a truly integrated media company.
Employing approximately 2,500 staff nationally, SCA is an exciting, vibrant, energetic and progressive company. Our values are the standards which our people share that guide our day-to-day decisions, shape or individual and collective behaviour and make us who we are today.
The opportunities to grow your career is endless when you’re working for one of Australia’s leading media companies. We provide all staff with ongoing support and guidance to develop your skills, grow your media career and reach your full potential.
We are committed to advancing equal employment opportunities for our staff and to diversify and develop our workforce. Furthermore, we aim to recognise the value of attracting and retaining employees with different backgrounds, experience, knowledge and abilities. We also aim to ensure diversity contributes to our business success and benefits individuals, teams, clients and the community.